Friday, May 3, 2013

BUBBLE LOVE

Today it's all about the necklace! I have seriously been stalking this necklace for a year now! I first saw it at J. Crew but with my budget it was just not going to allow for that kindof a purchase. I loved when more and more companies began to catch on to the trend. A blog that I love to follow....Hello Fashion...started including the necklace in her online store....ILY COUTURE....I became even more intrigued . Then this past weekend ILY COUTURE was running a special on the necklace I knew it was my chance to jump on necklace trend! I ended up getting this lovely pink one...a purple one....and then my mom a black one (mother's day is coming up:)) I AM IN LOVE! I must admit I'm currently wearing my purple one today! So go check out the blog and store I have a feeling you will join me in my love for Hello Fashion and ILY COUTURE!! 










Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment